I ended up creating 10 gifts for my first ever Fandom Stocking, 8 of which are fics and 2 of which are drabbles. I really wanted to stick to drabbles but I came across so many amazing prompts, and some of the requests even helped me branch out of the Supernatural fandom and write pairings that I thought I would never get up the guts to write. So really, I have to thank everyone I gifted 'cause I wrote some stuff I'm really proud of. FicSpineless
- Supernatural - Dean/Gabriel - Gabriel tends to be pretty shy about his wings. Graceless/Bloodless
- Supernatural - Dean/Gabriel - He's still Dean, just a different Dean. Damned
- Supernatural - Casey/Bela - The rain always drew Casey to people. The right people too. You Could Be Happy (With Me)
- Heroes - Nathan/Peter - He had built up so much and now, standing on the other side of the door, none of it mattered anymore. Where You End and I Start to Begin
- Moonlight - Mick/Josef - With Josef it went past mere instinct, the animal in Mick was possessive but affectionate too, both he had to tamper down. Maybe it was the friendship between them, electrified to a thousand volts.and we can still climb enough to save our souls
- Bloodlines (Vampire Academy and Related Fandoms - Richelle Mead) - Sydney/Adrian + Rose/Dimitri - The horror would forever be at their backs, scarring their souls, but Adrian and Rose could move on with the love that healed what was left. There's Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You
- Supernatural - Dean/Sam - Sam flipped back to the first page, adjusted the candle on the bedside table and started reading. (Also check out the translation
into Russian by la_Distance
)Hide and Seek
- Supernatural - Dean/Benny - He told himself he didn't need Benny's huge hands stroking over his back, the sharp scruff of Benny's chin against his cheek, the way Benny would carry him to bed if Dean was too tired to walk and would kiss him until he stopped feeling so self-conscious.
No. He didn't need any of those things, but he still went. ...
- Supernatural - Sam/Dean - He found his brother at the full-length mirror, staring back at his reflection, fingers picking at the skin of his back. Sam could hardly hold back his excitement. Between the Seats
- Supernatural - Dean/Impala - "You are
trying to put me to sleep," he noted.